StatCounter

Translate

mardi 1 septembre 2015

Septembre... (DT Our Creative Corner)

Bonjour!
Me voici de retour après la pause estivale, pour  le challenge de Julia, sur 
Our Creative Corner:
Le thème est Shades of Autumn:
Autumn Leaves Wallpapers
"I love the colours of autumn! Those beautiful and dramatic reds, golds, yellows, browns, greens and all shades in between. Your challenge this month is to take some inspiration from the colours in the image provided and make an autumnal inspired project."

J'ai réalisé un petit panneau avec les feuilles et les couleurs de l'automne, mais aussi celles de l'été encore bien vibrant chez nous!
I made a board with Autumn leaves and colours, but also the Summer ones, still vibrant here!









Je voulais utiliser ces feuilles que j'ai depuis si longtemps dans un tiroir....
I wished to use this leaves I had in my stash for ages...

 J'ai vaporisé eau et Brushos sur une toile,
I sprayed water and Brushos on a canvas,


posé un tampon texte, coloré les feuilles,
stamped a text, inked the leaves,

coupé quelques lanières de papier,
et ajouté cette serrure en médium
cut thin strips of paper, and added this medium keyhole

 que j'ai teintée aux encres Distress et passée au Crackle Accents.
that I inked with Distress inks, and covered with Crackle Accents.
J'ai fixé la toile avec son ruban à une carte kraft avec des attaches parisiennes Tim Holtz.
I attached the canvas with its ribbon to a kraft card, with Tim Holtz brads.



Et voilà!
"une pause pour goûter le monde": c'est tout à fait ce qu'il me faut en ce moment!
And that's it!
"a break to taste the world": exactly what I need these days!

Rejoignez-moi vite sur Our Creative Corner, voir ce que le reste de l'équipe vous a concocté, et tentez de gagner un bon d'achat de 25 $ chez notre sponsor:

Join me at Our Creative Corner and see what my teamies made for you, and try to win the 25 $ prize of our sponsor:


A bientôt!
Lys.

8 commentaires:

  1. I love your autumn leaves, and the thread winding in and out gives such a lovely sense of movement. The blended colours in the background are stunning.
    Alison xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous autumn leaves Lys and all placed so beautifully on that wonderful background. Stunning! Jennie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful wall hanging, Lys! I love that gorgeous background!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Lys, love that background! Perfect for your Autumn leaves. Hugs Han x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A really beautiful canvas which has so much interest and texture. I love the leaves, the background and so many of your wonderful details. Juliaxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. en espérant que l'automne tarde encore un peu, bravo pour ce joli tableau, mais où est la clefs ?...
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh, Lys! This is soooo pretty!! I can feel the sunshine bouncing off of these beautiful Autumn leaves as they fall around me at my feet!! I'm so glad that you captured some of them for this lovely wall hanging!! I like the quote you've used, too -- A break to taste the world! Indeed!! Happy Weekend!! XOXO-Shari

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Lys, this is fantastic autumn creation! I love textures on leaves and beautiful colours...i have to buy Brushos...it looks amazing and very easy! Hugs from Slovenia

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire!